Evening CoursesMorning & Evening Classes in South Dublin
Mindfulness & Wellbeing
Week beginning September 19th 2022
In this 10 week Mindfulness and Well-Being Course, you will learn Mindfulness-based practices and tools to help you attain a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
The mindfulness practices in this course are designed to assist you in reconnecting or indeed, connecting more fully with your own life.
Mindfulness has been scientifically proven to help people deal successfully with the challenges of day-to-day living.
he course teaches the essential principles of mindfulness through a variety of formal and informal practices that include Sitting Meditation Practice and Mindfulness in everyday life.
Some of the topics covered in the course:-
- The history of Mindfulness
- The Science of Mindfulness
- The Physiology of stress and how it affects the body
- How mindfulness helps build resilience to cope with all of life’s challenges
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Lifestyle and how it influences your mental and physical health.
- Healthy eating to boost the Immune system
- Walking – The benefits for mental and physical health.
- Gratitude, Compassion, Forgiveness – Mindfulness practices that bring peace, joy, and contentment.
- Mindfulness for retirees.
- And much more
- The course is suitable for all age demographics and schedules.
- A synopsis of the class is provided weekly.
- Guided Meditations are provided for the student to practice at home.
The course is facilitated by an experienced teacher of many years in the field of Mindfulness & Wellbeing.
Veronica Coughlan, Dip., I.C.M. Mindfulness & Wellbeing – Dip., I.T.E.C. Diet & Nutrition
Book your place on a Class
Book Wednesday Evening
In Cabinteely CS
Wednesday 7.00 – 8.30pm
Book Thursday Evening
Thursday 7.00 – 8.30pm