Terms & ConditionsMorning & Evening Classes in South Dublin
CLASS FEES CANNOT BE REFUNDED UNLESS A CLASS IS CANCELLED
All our courses are non-refundable, unless there are insufficient numbers for the class to form. A small number of classes do not form each term, and in such cases, students who have enrolled will be notified and can either swap to another class or be offered a full refund. There is no discount for those who cannot attend all evenings of the course.
Classes do not run on bank holidays. Replacement classes for courses which fall on a bank holiday will be added to the end of the programme (i.e. they will take place the week after other courses of the same length finish). This also happens if a class is cancelled because of tutor illness, snow, or for any other reason.
Why do we ask for your contact details?
When enrolling on a course, you will be asked for your contact details. We do not distribute these details to anybody outside of Cabinteely Community School Adult Education programme. Your address is gathered to validate your credit card details, and gives us some idea of where our clients come from (which helps us to promote our courses). Your mobile number is used should we need to contact you for any reason. If a class is cancelled for any reason (e.g. tutor illness; snow), we will send you a text message. A receipt for your payment will automatically be sent to your email address. Tutors also use their class email lists to distribute ingredient lists (cookery classes), and any other lists of equipment. We may also, from time to time, send you text messages to remind you that enrolments are open.
Online Payments with Easy Payments Plus:
Easy Payments Plus is the online payments system which we use to accept debit or credit card payments. When you enrol you will be taken to the Cabinteely Adult Education section of the Easy Payments Plus website. The first time you use the system you will be prompted to register with your email address and password. After that you will be able to logon using this email address and password. Follow the instructions on the screen to select the appropriate items(s) to pay and enter your card details when prompted. You will receive a receipt via email for every payment you make. From then on you can login to your account at any time and look at your account history.
- The minimum age for courses is 16 years
- Students must enrol before attending classes
- Class times/duration are subject to change
- Classes will only form when a minimum of 8 people enrol. We will contact you only if the course is not formed.
- It is recommended that you do not buy course material until the course is confirmed
- Those participating in physical exercise classes may need to seek medical advice before commencing
- Smoking is not permitted on the school premises/grounds
- Limited parking available, so arriving early is advisable
- Cabinteely Adult Education cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property whilst on the school premises/grounds