QQI CoursesMorning & Evening Classes in South Dublin
QQI Courses (FETAC)
Our QQI Level 5 and Level 6 minor certification courses support those in employment, those who would like to upskill, develop back to work skills or want to start their own business. We prepare participants for jobs by providing the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence required to work in their chosen sector.
Our courses also prepare students for progression to further studies as successful students may apply through the Higher Education Links Scheme to a range of third-level courses.
Information & Important Dates
Where work experience is required, we recommend that students obtain work experience before the course commences. In addition, students should apply for Garda Vetting to the institution where they are undertaking their work experience. Students do not need Garda Vetting when doing work experience through their own job.
- An English language test may be required for international students from countries where English is not a first language. Students will be tested before any offer can be made.
- Mature students and students with relevant work/life experience are also welcome to apply.
- Offer of places will be subject to the achievement of the minimum entry requirements.
How To Apply
- Choose the course that’s right for you.
- A course place can then be reserved by paying €250.
- Please provide your PPS number.
QQI Courses on offer in September 2021
SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTING QQI Level 5 SNA 5N1786 CLICK HERE
SPECIAL NEEDS ASSISTING QQI Level 6 SNA 6N1957 CLICK HERE
Cabinteely Community School is registered with QQI to offer courses leading to QQI awards at Level 5 and 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Our courses ensure students meet or exceed the legislative requirements of the workplace. The QQI qualifications achieved through Cabinteely Adult Education are fully recognised by employers both nationally and internationally.