QQI Level 5 Certificate in Business
Our Business course provides training in all aspects of modern office skills and is designed to meet the needs of those seeking administrative and clerical positions in the business sector. Course participants take a broad range of Business modules resulting in a full major award at QQI Level 5.
The cost for individual modules is €195 (including examination fees) to be paid in full on registration.
Business QQI Level 5
Modules for January 2017
- Marketing Practice – 5N1400
- Commences Monday Jan 23rd (12 Weeks) 7.00 – 9.30pm
- Payroll Manual and Computerised – 5N1546
- Commences Wednesday Jan 25th (12 Weeks) 7.00 – 9.30pm
Alternatively, you may prefer to study single modules. Either way our experienced and dedicated tutors will provide you with all the support you need to achieve your goal.
Please note each module has a credit value of 15 and in order to achieve a major award in “Business Administration Information processing” you need to have 120 credits, together with 30 hours work experience.
Our courses prepare students for employment or progression to further studies. Successful students may apply through the Higher Education Links Scheme to a range of third-level courses. For full information please go to www.qqi.ie and contact the individual universities and colleges.
- Applicants under 23 are generally required to have successfully completed the Leaving Certificate, Leaving Certificate Applied, a full FETAC Level 4 award or equivalent.
- An English language test may be required for international students from countries where English is not a first language. Students will be tested before any offer can be made.
- Mature students and students with relevant work/life experience are also welcome to apply.
- Places will be allocated on the basis of an interview.
- The Closing Date for the receipt of applications for all courses for the September term is Thursday 15th September 2016. Offer of places will be subject to completion of interview and the achievement of the minimum entry requirements.
How To Apply
- Choose the course that’s right for you.
- All course places are allocated by interview. Contact the Adult Education Office to arrange an interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer of a place on a course by post or by email.
- A course place can then be reserved by paying €195 for individual modules or a registration fee of €80 when paying for 8 modules. Failure to pay a deposit may result in the place being offered to another applicant.
- Successful applicants will be informed by letter/email of the registration and induction dates for their course. All students must attend the college for registration and induction.
You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates on our courses and answers to frequently asked questions.
Cabinteely Adult Education is registered with QQI to offer courses leading to QQI awards at Level 5 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Our courses ensure students meet or exceed the legislative requirements of the workplace. The QQI qualifications achieved through Cabinteely Adult Education are fully recognised by employers both nationally and internationally.