QQI Courses (FETAC)
Our QQI (FETAC) Level 5 and Level 6 certification courses support those in employment, those who would like to upskill, develop back to work skills or want to start their own business. We prepare participants for jobs by providing the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence required to work in their chosen sector. Our courses also prepare students for progression to further studies as successful students may apply through the Higher Education Links Scheme to a range of third-level courses.
QQI COURSES September, 2018
Special Needs Assisting ( SNA ) - QQI Level 5 ( 5N1348 ) COMMENCING 17th September VIEW HERE
Special Needs Assisting ( SNA ) - QQI Level 6 ( 6N1957 ) COMMENCING 19th September VIEW HERE
Accounting Manual & Computerised (5N1348) COMMENCING 19th September VIEW HERE
Payroll Manual & Computerised (5N1546) COMMENCING 17th Sepember VIEW HERE
Information & Important Dates
- An English language test may be required for international students from countries where English is not a first language. Students will be tested before any offer can be made.
- Mature students and students with relevant work/life experience are also welcome to apply.
- Places will be allocated on the basis of an interview.
- The Closing Date for the receipt of applications for all courses for the September term is xxxx September 2018. Offer of places will be subject to completion of interview and the achievement of the minimum entry requirements.
How To Apply
- Choose the course that's right for you.
- All course places are allocated by interview. Contact the Adult Education Office to arrange an interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer of a place on a course by post or by email.
- A course place can then be reserved by paying €195/€240 for individual modules or a registration fee of €xx. Failure to pay a deposit may result in the place being offered to another applicant.
- Successful applicants will be informed by letter/email of the registration and induction dates for their course. All students must attend the college for registration and induction.