QQI Courses (FETAC)
Our QQI (FETAC) Level 5 and Level 6 certification courses support those in employment, those who would like to upskill, develop back to work skills or want to start their own business. We prepare participants for jobs by providing the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence required to work in their chosen sector. Our courses also prepare students for progression to further studies as successful students may apply through the Higher Education Links Scheme to a range of third-level courses.
QQI Survey Spring 2019 VIEW HERE
QQI COURSES APRIL, 2019
Special Needs Assisting ( SNA )-QQI Level 5 ( 5N1348 ) Monday 29th April VIEW HERE
Special Needs Assisting ( SNA ) - QQI Level 6 ( 6N1957 ) Tuesday 30th April VIEW HERE
Information & Important Dates
Modules begin the week commencing 21st January 2019. There is an information evening on 14th January 2019 from 7.00-8.00pm. The closing date for enrolment for the Spring term is 28th January 2019.
- An English language test may be required for international students from countries where English is not a first language. Students will be tested before any offer can be made.
- Mature students and students with relevant work/life experience are also welcome to apply.
- Places will be allocated on the basis of an interview.
- The Closing Date for the receipt of applications for all courses for the January term is 28th January 2019. Offer of places will be subject to completion of interview and the achievement of the minimum entry requirements.
How To Apply
- Choose the course that's right for you.
- All course places are allocated by interview. Contact the Adult Education Office to arrange an interview.
- Successful applicants will receive an offer of a place on a course by post or by email.
- A course place can then be reserved by paying €195/€240 for individual modules . Failure to pay a deposit may result in the place being offered to another applicant.
- Successful applicants will be informed by text/email of the registration and induction dates for their course. All students must attend the college for registration and induction.
You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates on our courses and answers to frequently asked questions.
Cabinteely Adult Education is registered with QQI to offer courses leading to QQI awards at Level 5 and 6 on the National Framework of Qualifications. Our courses ensure students meet or exceed the legislative requirements of the workplace. The QQI qualifications achieved through Cabinteely Adult Education are fully recognised by employers both nationally and internationally.